COVID-19 restrictions across the country are easing as states work to balance reopening of the economy with efforts to keep people safe from the virus.
We continue to have safety protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. We have been following all guidelines which include limiting visitors, enforcing a rigorous screening process, utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment including a mask for all who are in our building, and monitoring of all tenants and staff for any potential signs or symptoms. We know that connection with your loved ones is vitally important to the health and well-being of those we serve. We understand the delicate balance between keeping everyone in our building safe and maintaining connection. During this time, we are exercising caution due to ongoing community transmission of COVID-19.
As an organization, we are committed to transparent and timely reporting of any occurrences of the virus to our residents, their family members, our team members, and to our state and federal health agencies. We continue to carefully follow guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and our local and state health agencies in our ongoing effort to minimize the transmission of COVID-19 in our communities. We thank you for your patience as we navigate this situation.
COVID-19 ESSENTIAL CAREGIVER INFORMATION
Ongoing Safety Protocols for Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long-Term Care:
- Resident Screening: Routinely conducting health screening
- Team Member Health Screening: Checking temperatures on arrival and at the end of shifts
- Masks for all
- In-room activities as well as some safe distanced group activities in many of our communities
- Safely distanced dining or in-room dining
- The use of face masks and all appropriate PPE by team members to reduce transmission of the virus
- Those we serve are wearing face masks when receiving cares or when out of their apartments
- We’re prepared to care for individuals on COVID precautions, following all safety protocols for isolation, PPE and care
- We continue to focus on infection control and prevention, following all CDC guidelines